08174101503For Latest Porn,Sugarmummy, ...ADD US NOW Add us on BBM
55738549For Latest ,Sugarmummy, ADD US NOW
1. He knows he is good at something. Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognizes that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.
2. He is self-disciplined. He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.
3. He lives below his means. It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make
his sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?
4. He is a doer. He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He
doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.
5. He is extremely curious. He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.
7. He is thick skinned.He has the balls to execute his cr@zy plans.Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and
Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But
when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish.