My Husband Made Me Sleep With A Male Colleague Last Week

I have a problem and I need advice from fellow readers of your blog. I got married to my husband in the year 2011 and our marriage has been consummated with a girl child. Our marriage was working smoothly until my husband got an offshore job to work with an oil servicing firm based in port Harcourt last year June.

Ever since then, he hardly comes home. Most times he comes home just for the weekend once in two months and even when he comes he hardly touches me. I have spoken to him about this and he keeps telling me it’s because of the stressful nature of his work. Continue below.

I am tired of having to tend to the baby at night alone and things got a head last week when ho.rmo’nes got the better of me and I ended up sleeping with a male colleague of mine at work.

Ever since this incident, I have been contemplating divorce because my husband led me into this shameful act.

I would have loved to relocate from Lagos to Port Harcourt to be with him but he claims he works offshore most of the time.

Please your constructive advice is needed on how to handle this issue because I know this will not only benefit me but also several women in the same situation. Thank you.

Receive Our Trending Updates In Your Email For Free

Enter your email to enjoy our free tricks n hot porn updates n lot more

About unlessGod

Ebie Unvi UnlessGod is a full time blogger / web designer living in Nigeria who loves information technology and apart from blogging, i love music. I will like to give free news updates on this blog for the betterment of his blog follower, reader and subscriber. You can add me on Facebook, follow my updates on Twitter or add me to your circles on Google+! You can as well grab my feed and get updates through email.


  1. It will b an understatement to say I understand what u are going tru but I do hav an idea. I will advise u move down n settle in PH where he works.

  2. well i can say dat u cause it wel it is nt ur fort;all u have to do is for u to go to PH and settle with him dat is d best

    am ekulis by name

  3. If u begin to think of divourcing ur husband for ur colleague in ur office, madam I will say u ar nt doing d right thing what eva d cae might be u can talk to ur husband family to advice him if he did nt listen to u, dat so called collegue of urs will one leave u for someone he truely loves nd u will be d one to lose. So use ur tongue to count ur teeth

  4. Madam the bible say thou shall not commit adultry, but u have did so already and what i will advise u to do is to go to ur husband and ur priest and confess ur wrong act and see what the lord will do .secondly, u wouldnt have brough ur self so low to share ur intimate dignity that i put is adultry, and no matter what happen u would have execise patience and wait for him to come back to d hus then u once again lay ur complaint again to him because marriage i know is for better for worst and anoda tools for lasting marriage is perserverance and obeying the word of ur ordained marital pastor at d have advise for u is no divorse, pray earnestly against spirit of wordom in ur marriage and always keep intimate family affairs secret in order not to ruin ur marriage thanks. My phone is 07036087548 Am 19 year7 and live in lagos.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.